Just like The Little Gym members, The Little Gym franchise owners come from a variety of personal, professional, and educational backgrounds. Some were attorneys, doctors, teachers and some are parents. Some had careers in sales and marketing. But, they all shared one thing in common: the sense that something was missing from their lives.
The Little Gym owners are passionate about inspiring children to reach new heights each day. While they would all agree that being a business owner is hard work, the results are above and beyond rewarding. Check out these 5 reasons why The Little Gym owners love being part of The Little Gym family:
- “The smiles on the kid’s faces, the pride in the parent’s faces, watching kids take their first steps, hearing their first words, seeing them BEAM when they accomplish a new skill and grow their confidence, season after season and year after year. Members become friends and friends become family. There is nothing like it!” – Ed & Mari Hughes, The Little Gym of London, Ontario
- “The most rewarding part of owning a The Little Gym is being together as a family in such a family friendly atmosphere and being in an environment where kids want to learn and have fun. We also love the freedom of being our own bosses!”– Katie and Bill Fetsko, The Little Gyms of Rocky River, Twinsburg, and Brecksville/Sagamore
- “Each night when our gyms close after a busy day, we know we’ve made the difference in the lives of kids, parents, and our communities. For our family, dreaming, eating, sleeping, and breathing The Little Gym doesn’t get much better than this.” – Karalyne Ley, The Little Gyms of West Knoxville-Farragut, North Raleigh, Greensboro, and Charleston-Mt. Pleasant
- “Above all that, perhaps the most satisfying and gratifying part of owning a The Little Gym is the knowledge that we are providing an outstanding developmental opportunity to thousands of children!” – Tracey Schmaltz, The Little Gym of Airdrie, Alberta
- “One of the biggest rewards of owning a The Little Gym is seeing the excitement of the children as they come to class each week and hearing the pride from parents about the benefits their children have experienced through participation in the program.” – Ann Sleigher and Betsy Williams, The Little Gyms of Virginia Beach and Chesapeake
Owning a The Little Gym franchise is a rewarding, challenging, uplifting, life-changing experience. Now that you’ve heard it from the owners themselves, are you ready to make a change? Click here to learn more and to set up a time to speak with a franchise representative.