In the wake of COVID-19, social media has been a saving grace for most of us — it’s helped us stay connected with each other in a way that would have never been possible even just 10 years ago. And here at The Little Gym Franchise, we’re using every platform we have to help keep your spirits high and feet moving.
Stay Connected with The Little Gym Franchise
This is what makes our family so special — around the country, many of our instructors and franchise owners took it upon themselves to go the extra mile to stay connected with The Little Gym families.
- Nightly stories: Ms. Tina, of The Little Gym of Levittown, has been reading stories to her students through their Facebook Page each and every night! From Clifford’s good deeds to Peppa Pig’s trip to the dentist, every night should end with an adventure.
- Daily check-ins. Coaches at The Little Gym of Riverside have been taking turns saying hello to their kids through the help of Facebook video.
- Virtual beach parties. You read that right! Last month, The Little Gym of Frisco grabbed their towels and headed to the “beach” for a day of fun under the sun. Head over to their YoutTube channel for more of their at-home lessons and getaways.
- Virtual birthday parties. Superheroes, assemble! A few weeks ago, The Little Gym of West Ashley hosted a Zoom superhero birthday party for all their kids with March birthdays.
- The Little Gym at Home Youtube Channel. We’re taking the fun of The Little Gym and bringing it to your home. Head over to our YouTube channel for virtual Parent/Child, PreK, and Grade School classes, Sing-A-Longs, and Dance Spotlight videos. We may not be able to gather in a The Little Gym right now, but that doesn’t mean the fun has to stop.
Want to learn more about our children’s gym franchise opportunity? Check out our Steps to Ownership page to learn about our process.