Behind every successful franchise lies a compelling story, a driving force that propels individuals to take the leap into entrepreneurship. When it comes to The Little Gym franchise, our franchisees' decisions to embark on this rewarding journey are often rooted in a powerful WHY—an inspiration that fuels their passion, shapes their purpose and sets them on the path to making a significant impact in children's lives.
Here are some of the most common answers we hear when we ask our franchisees their WHY:
- To make a difference in the lives of children. Our franchisees are passionate about helping children reach their full potential. They believe that movement is essential for a child's development, and they are committed to providing a safe and supportive environment where children can learn and grow.
- To be their own boss. Our franchisees are entrepreneurs who want to be in control of their own destiny. They are excited about the opportunity to build a successful business and create a positive impact on their community.
- To work with a proven system. The Little Gym is a successful franchise with a proven system in place. Our franchisees have access to our world-class training, resources, and support. This gives them the confidence to succeed in business.
Hear their WHY directly:
- “The smiles on the kid’s faces, the pride in the parent’s faces, watching kids take their first steps, hearing their first words, seeing them BEAM when they accomplish a new skill and grow their confidence, season after season and year after year. Members become friends and friends become family. There is nothing like it!” – Ed & Mari Hughes, The Little Gym of London, Ontario
- “The most rewarding part of owning a The Little Gym is being together as a family in such a family-friendly atmosphere and being in an environment where kids want to learn and have fun. We also love the freedom of being our own bosses!”– Katie and Bill Fetsko, The Little Gyms of Rocky River, Twinsburg, and Brecksville/Sagamore
- “Each night when our gyms close after a busy day, we know we’ve made a difference in the lives of kids, parents, and our communities. For our family, dreaming, eating, sleeping, and breathing The Little Gym doesn’t get much better than this.” – Karalyne Ley, The Little Gyms of West Knoxville-Farragut, North Raleigh, Greensboro, and Charleston-Mt. Pleasant
- “Above all that, perhaps the most satisfying and gratifying part of owning a The Little Gym is the knowledge that we are providing an outstanding developmental opportunity to thousands of children!” – Tracey Schmaltz, The Little Gym of Airdrie, Alberta
- “One of the biggest rewards of owning a The Little Gym is seeing the excitement of the children as they come to class each week and hearing the pride from parents about the benefits their children have experienced through participation in the program.” – Ann Sleigher, The Little Gyms of Virginia Beach and Chesapeake
- “Most of my career prior to The Little Gym was working within large corporations. I learned so much through these experiences from some amazing business leaders. But what drew me to purchasing a franchise was the ability to drive a business, be creative, take risks and build something that was a strong need in my community. I wanted a career that felt meaningful and rewarding and this is what I found in The Little Gym.” - Amy Reid, The Little Gym of West Boylston, Mass.
- My love of children, my passion for fitness and a healthy lifestyle, along with my silly personality made The Little Gym a great opportunity for my family and the community,” said Rachel. “I am so excited to be able to bring such an amazing concept to the Buffalo area! The amount of fun and learning that takes place inside the walls of The Little Gym will carry on into every aspect of your little one’s life.” – Rachel Daving, The Little Gym of Williamsville, NY
If you are passionate about helping children, want to be your own boss, and are looking for a proven system to succeed, then The Little Gym Franchise may be the right opportunity for you. Contact us today to learn more.